- Zen Arts -
Improve your Health, Mobility, Energy Levels, Peace of Mind & Zest for Life...
Physical, Mental, Emotional, Energy and Spiritual Training & Therapy in Chichester & Westergate
New Zen Arts Classes Start 2nd March at the New Park Centre in Chichester...
Sign up now or during March for the exclusive price of £60 per 4 weeks for unlimited classes for 6-months.
Or pay just £10 per individual lesson during March if you are new to Zen Arts, as an introductory offer.
(Offer available from now to 31st March 2020)
A-Way Health & Wellbeing
- A Therapeutic Approach to Mind, Movement & Wellbeing
- 18.30 - 19.30
- Release tension, improve your alignment, posture, movement, energy levels and resilience to live life more in the flow.
Shaolin Cosmos Qigong
- A Mind, Body, Energy Practice to Enhance your Health & Wellbeing
- 19.30 - 20.30
- Overcome illness, pain & improve your mobility, flexibility, energy levels & experience real inner joy
Shaolin Kung Fu
- Internal Martial Arts for Self-Defense, Life Enhancment & Success
- 20.30 - 21.30
- Effective & Enjoyable Martial Arts Training Giving you Complete Physical, Mental, Emotional, Energetic & Spritual Health
Would you like to know more about the classes? Click on the drop downs below.
- Choose 1 type of class and pay for 4 sessions in advance £60
- Choose 2 types of class and pay for 4 sessions of each in advance £75
- Choose 3 types of class and pay for 4 sessions of each in advance £85
- Discount available to fulltime students at school, college or university
- Train A-Way, Qigong or Shaolin Kung Fu
- Proof will be required
Commitment and Flexibility...
To get the best benefits from your classes it's best to train regularly and consistently. One way of doing this is to come to class every week and train at home a little each day. I also appreciate that busy life schedules and demands can get in the way of you being able to turn up every week. If you are paying monthly or blocks of classes in advance it can feel like you're losing out when you miss a class. That's why with Zen Arts I have made it the best of both worlds. You can enjoy the flexibility of a drop in price if you think your training schedule is going to be more occasional, or you can pay in advance for 4 classes (saving you money) and use them anytime within an 8 week period.
I have learned so much from my Chi Kung [Qigong] classes, my life has been transformed from a stressed getting old person with palpitations and aches and pains to a healthy pretty calm woman who enjoys life much more.
Dr F De Zulueta
It is always uplifting and enlightening with Tim’s classes. I have started a course of Qi Gong and Kung at Waltham House Studios in Bognor yesterday evening, and loved it. Can’t wait for next Monday.
Really enjoyed my first class for 2019 with ZenArts @ Waltham House Studios last night. I went to the Qigong and Kungfu sessions. Very friendly group and excellent instruction from Tim, left feeling energised and woke up this morning with a clear mind and body lacking the aches and pains which have built up over the past few months. Really looking forward to going again next week and learning more.
- Join us -
News: 2nd March 2020 we are moving to:
Zen Arts @The New Dojo
New Park Centre
New Park Road
Call: 07950 365879